London-based luxury fashion retailer
(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
MatchesFashion.com is a London-based global luxury retailer for men and women. The business operates online and via four London stores, and runs No.23, a private-shopping townhouse.
MatchesFashion.com was co-founded by Tom Chapman and Ruth Chapman in 1987.
- 1 History
- 2 Key People
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Tom Chapman and Ruth Chapman opened the first Matches store in Wimbledon Village in 1987.
- Tom Chapman (Co-founder)
- Ruth Chapman (Co-founder)
- Ulric Jerome (CEO 2015-2019)
- Ajay Kavan (CEO 2020-)
- Official website
- MatchesFashion duo step back after successful shift to online sales The Telegraph
- Matches co-founder Ruth Chapman on fashion, family and Inspector Morse The Telegraph
- London fashion chain Matches gets £20m boost London Evening Standard
-  The Financial Times
Coordinates: 51°27′33″N 0°7′55″W / 51.45917°N 0.13194°W / 51.45917; -0.13194
Retrieved from “https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Matches_Fashion&oldid=980173920”